Monday, June 7, 2010

Don't call my name, don't bother me

So I'm a bit pissed off. Just about to finish a blog entry about a very cruel experience that I underwent this past weekend, however I lost it somehow in the world of crackberry. Now, I have little to no motivation to tell you all the story all over again. All I can do is give you some advice, and urge you all, men or women, to protect yourselves from liars and manipulators roaming the dating website, plentyoffish.com

I met up with someone I believed to be a genuine, nice guy. Let's just say I was wrong, and after being avoided for a whole week and given tons of excuses as to why he couldn't meet with me again, he assured me he was still interested... Then dropped me, and told me in so many words that he would not be seeing me again.

Men; make up your minds. Be straight up; don't tell a girl you are looking for a good woman, or that you are sick of being single, when in reality you haven't gotten laid in a year and are just a lonely sad sack.

My whole life I have been affected negatively by men who do not appreciate me for the sensitive yet strong and passionate woman that I am. I am so tired of this vicious circle. I have been single a little over a year now, which is very long for me, and although I am very young I still feel the need to settle down. I hope one day to meet someone who can truly compliment myself, and be a better half for me. Maybe you think it silly, a girl just longing for love... But what good would life be without love?

No comments:

Post a Comment